2013年7月14日 星期日

BenQ不閃屏測試影片獲正面回響 (Positive Feedbacks on Flicker-free Demo Video)


YouTube上的BenQ不閃屏測試影片在亞太區獲得關注與正面的迴響,喚起消費者對於護眼健康話題的討論。


Last but not least, the flicker-free demo video on Youtube has more than 4.300 views till today. It even triggered some positive comments and desires to own it. Here are some interesting quotes:

“BENQ I WANT YOU GO TO RESELLER TO THAILAND, I WANT TO BUY IT *Crying”- Nokbluesky Tumboon

“I'm so happy they finally released this monitor and are making a big deal about this flicker free tech…Thank you BenQ, hopefully other monitor manufacturers will finally realize PWM dimming is a BIG problem with todays monitors.”- EvoPortal

“Oh man. I want this so bad. FINALLY a monitor company understands! My eyes NEED this…”- Dave Marcotte

The demo video demonstrating benefits of flicker-free LCD monitors is encouraged to be more widespread across the region.

沒有留言:

張貼留言